Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca
Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca – Antigen Schnell Test auf Mallorca
COVID Antigen Test valid for travelling in 15 minutes
Total Cost: 30€ incluiding taxes
Official EU Certificate
*If you are about to enter Spain remember to previously check this website: https://www.spth.gob.es/
COVID PCR Test valid for travelling in 24 hours. Results sent by email.
Cost: 75€ incluiding taxes
Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic and its regulations for travelling, we are performing Corona Test in Mallorca in our clinics in Alcudia, Can Picafort and Cala Ratjada.
MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW FAST AND EASILY !!
Whatsapp us here: +34600885558
You’ve probably heard a lot about coronavirus testing recently. If you think you have coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and need a test, contact your health care provider, local pharmacy, or local health departmentExternal Link Disclaimer immediately. Learn more about the different types of tests and the steps involved.
Types of Tests:
There are two different types of tests – Diagnostic Tests and Antibody Tests:
- A diagnostic test can show if you have an active coronavirus infection and should take steps to quarantine or isolate yourself from others. Currently there are two types of diagnostic tests which detect the virus: molecular tests, such as PCR tests, that detect the virus’s genetic material, and Antigen tests that detect specific proteins on the surface of the virus.
- An antibody test looks for antibodies that are made by your immune system in response to a threat, such as a specific virus. Antibodies can help fight infections and they can take several days or weeks to develop after you have an infection. They may stay in your blood for several weeks or more after recovery. Because of this, antibody tests should not be used to diagnose an active coronavirus infection. At this time researchers do not know if the presence of antibodies means that you are immune to the coronavirus in the future.
For the purpose of travelling inside or outside the EU, the required tests are Diagnostic Tests (PCR or Antigen).
About our tests and how we perform them:
As a private clinic commited to the best healthcare practices, and in compliance with the EU public health directives, there are a few differences in the way we perform tests compared with other health providers:
- Testing procedures are performed only by Doctors, Registered Nurses or authorised laboratory professionals.
- When patients come to our clinic to have a test procedure, the amount of people allowed inside the clinic is strictly controlled (you won’t be in a crowded waiting room with other suspects).
- We use ONLY EU RECOGNISED COVID-19 rapid antigen tests, in compliance with the EU Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety Rules agreed by the Health Security Committee on 17th February 2021 and providing the standardised set of data to be included in Corona Test in Mallorca result certificates. At present, we’re using ABOTT’S PANBIO™ COVID-19 Ag RAPID TEST DEVICE
What do you need for the test?
For the test it’s essential that you come personally and you bring your passport/ID with you.
If you have children aged 6 or more, they need tests too, so their IDs are also essential.
We can’t emit any certificate without these requirements. centro médico quirónsalud hospital quirónsalud palmaplanas hospital juaneda muro outdoor tent outdoor tent at hospital juaneda
How are the Corona Test in Mallorca performed?
For Antigen Tests, samples are collected by a nasal swab in both of your nostrils, which is a method for collecting a clinical test sample of nasal secretions from the back of the nose.
For PCR Tests, samples are collected by a nasopharyngeal swab in one side of your nostrils, which is a method for collecting a clinical test sample of nasopharyngeal secretions from the back of the nose and throat.
The sample is then analyzed for the presence of organisms or other clinical markers for disease. This diagnostic method is commonly used in suspected cases of whooping cough, diphtheria, influenza, and various types of diseases caused by the coronavirus family of viruses, including SARS, MERS, and COVID-19.
Please inform our team if you have or have had COVID-19 symptoms in the past two weeks, such as:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca Fast Coronavirus COVID 19 Test in Port Alcudia Fast Coronavirus COVID 19 Test in Port Alcudia Fast Coronavirus COVID 19 Test in Port Alcudia Fast Coronavirus COVID 19 Test in Port Alcudia Fast Coronavirus COVID 19 Test in Port Alcudia Fast Coronavirus COVID 19 Test in Port Alcudia Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca
When to seek emergency medical attention:
Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone
*This list is not all possible symptoms. Please call us for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you. Notify that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19.
MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW FAST AND EASY
Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca Fast COVID-19 Test in Mallorca hospital de día quirónsalud playa quirónsalud playa de muro port alcudia